Sean

Photobucket
hanging monkey Pictures, Images and Photos/



SCROOL DOWN TO FIND THE BLOG ENTRIES...



SCROOL DOWN TO FIND THE BLOG ENTRIES(each entry is dated)...(after reading an entry, click the word comment and then add your comment to the bottom of the entry in the box. I will reply to said comment and then you need to come back later to comment on my reply so i can reply to your new comment of my reply. do this for each entry.)...


links

About Me

My photo
Connecticut, United States

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

early June 10th, 2009

~~~



Hi Everyone,
Please tell your friends about my blog postings so that i may get more comments and remember that i will reply to thoes comments so please check back...


Anyhow, getting up at 6am, and being at clients home by 8 has really put a toll on me and so not getting enough sleep has made me sick. *sniff* I like my Job i just wish i could start it at 9am and not have to go on Saturdays. Being a home health aide means having to go to clients almost every day.
It goes by kinda fast and that is cool since i have a good time with my morning client. my other client i wish i did not have. but it is only an hour a day and twice on Saturday. I miss going to tag sales. oh well.
My morning client is going to doctor today so i don't have to see him, that gives me time to sleep and get well.
Not sure what else to say so i will just end this now and hope i get comments on All my postings.
Have a nice day
RSVP,
-sean-




3 comments:

  1. Sean... oh well... happiness sometimes... it's difficult to find with work... especially if you don't love your work...

    This is like me... At first, I liked the beginning of my work, because I was learning a lot... revising contents of websites... but when they assigned me to promote dating websites, I guess that is when I started falling apart... however, I did learn the social networking/marketing better... and now I am using it to promote myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to promote your self in a comment to one or more of my blog entrys. you make put a link with it. aslong as in that coment you also coment on my blog entry. tell your friends about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do like my job. more so then you like yours it seems. i just wish i had your hours so i did not have to work weekends

    ReplyDelete

No Sugar Tonight


No Sugar Tonight

Powered by Blogger

<$BlogFeedsVertical$>

 


Powered By Blogger